Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Going to Christchurch

Going To Christchurch
On Friday, I was Very excited to go to Christchurch because we were going to see my brother who broke his back, four ribs and he has a hole in both of his lungs. When we hopped off the plane, I felt the cold breezy air touch my face and i was happy to be in Christchurch.


When we hopped into our rental car, i could barely hold in my excitement. We drove to his hospital and opened the big shiny door. We walked into his room and I gave him a big hug. Later we needed to leave and we got some food.


When we got home I jumped into my bed and fell asleep immediately. The next day i had some toast for breakfast and we went back to see him again. When we left, liam's other sister came with us to feed some ducks.


The next day we flew back home to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment