Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

The Spooky House

Brianna: What did you do at school?
Taylah: Maths pretty much all day
Brianna: I had Mr. Gregory, he made us run around the whole block!
Taylah: Woah!, look at that creepy house!
Brianna: Should we go in?
Taylah: Definitely!
Brianna: Lets cross the road to that house
The Person Who Talks: They cross the road and walk into the house.


Taylah: look some flashlights, lets grab them!
Brianna: Taylah watch out!
The Person Who Talks: The closet door slams.
Brianna: Taylah where are you?
Taylah: Im Stuck in this closet!
Brianna: I'll get you out!
The Person Who Talks: door flicks open.
Taylah: it was dark in there i could not see a thing


Brianna: Lets go upstirs Taylah
Taylah: gross there is a big spider wed blocking the way!
The Person Who Talks: House starts spinning
Brianna: Woah whats happening!
Taylah: I think we are spinning around, I keep seeing that same tree over and over again
Brianna: Hold on tight!


Taylah: Lets get out of here!
The Person Who Talks: House splits in two.
Brianna: What should I do Taylah!?!?
Taylah: Go upstairs and look for a wood plank
Brianna: Ok ill try duck under the spider web
The Person Who Talks: Brianna goes upstairs.
Brianna: I found a wood plank!
Taylah: Good bring it downstairs and place it in the crack
The Person Who Talks: Brianna trips and almost falls in the crack.


Brianna: Oh no I almost died!
Taylah: Ok put the wood plank down and... Um... walk across,
Brianna: I cant do that i'm too scared!
Taylah: You can do it Brianna I believe in you
Brianna: Ok
Taylah: You did it Brianna now lets get out of here
Brianna: I agree
The Person Who Talks: Taylah and Brianna walk out and go home.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Taylah,
    Wow that was a really Descripted Peice of writing you did with Brianna, I loved it, I even liked how it took you all this time to write an Big peice of writing and shared it with your blog. My favourite Peice was the 2nd paragraph it really was a spooky one, I really liked it, Keep up the great work.

    Check out my blog
    http://pcsjadealizaes.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jade,
      Thank you for being positive with our play, We will definitely come and visit your blog sometime and our favourite paragraph was the 2nd one where Taylah gets trapped in the closet.

      - Taylah and Brianna

      Delete