Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

My Word Cloud

                             This Is My Word Cloud.
I will share three words I did not know but I found the meaning.
1. Manufacturing,
Meaning: Make (something) on a large scale using machinery. 
2. Stereolithography,
Meaning: A technique or process for creating three-dimensional objects, in which a computer-controlled moving laser beam is used to build up the required structure, layer by layer, from a liquid polymer that hardens on contact with laser light.
3. Acrylonitrile,
Meaning: A pungent, toxic liquid, used in making artificial fibres and other polymers.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings!
    Hi Taylah I am amazed by the words you have found the meaning for! Good job!
    Thanks Lily please check out my blog at:
    http://pcslilyg.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete